At Beaumont Hill our Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Key Stage 3 provision aims to provide a stimulating, challenging and caring environment that allows everyone to develop to their full potential.
Students have access to safe and pleasant outdoor environments for teaching, learning and recreational activities and enjoy state of the art facilities within the Education Village.
In Key Stage 3 we have an inclusive curriculum providing opportunities for success for all our students, at all levels of ability.
- Our Literacy and Numeracy Strategies are proving to be effective tools for raising standards among our Key stage 3 students
- Our innovative assessment and recording system will provide simple and effective reports and allows us to share your child’s assessment information with you
- Our Curriculum is reinforced through structured tasks that develop independent learning skills and a wide range of enrichment activities. All curriculum areas offer good quality opportunities outside of the normal timetable on site, outside of school.
Students have access to a range of teaching bases and specialised learning environments including:
- a science laboratory
- an art and ceramics studio
- specialist food technology rooms
- swimming and hydrotherapy pools with facilities for hoisting
- MFL specialist teaching area
- state of the art sensory rooms
- engineering and DT workshops
- a performance hall for sporting activities eg. trampoline
- a bistro for enterprise activities
- an allotment and greenhouse
- forest school