Values and Ethos
Our values and ethos are inclusive and child centred. Our Trust is founded on the principles of inclusivity, diversity and fairness, and they are fundamental to our delivery of exceptional learning experiences.
EVAT stands for:
- Excellence and high standards
- a can-do culture and no-excuses ethos.
- Values driven with a deep sense of purpose
- putting children and young people first
- behaving ethically
- Ambition and aspiration for all
- irrespective of background or barriers
– being truly inclusive
– we do more, better and faster, together
We are a village. We collaborate, with our learners, their families and our communities, to provide exceptional education so that all the children and young people we serve achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our Ethos is to:
- Create a nurturing and friendly atmosphere and provide an environment where everyone feels valued for who they are
- Bring out the best in every child and young person and meet the full range of their individual needs
- Provide different and unique experiences, challenges and activities
- Show tolerance and respect for each other
- Prepare our children and young people for lifelong learning
- Improve the life chances of every child and young person we serve.