The Education Village boasts some of the best facilities in the country - take a look around with our virtual tour.
Built at a cost of £27 million and opened in April 2006, The Education Village offers teaching and community spaces that include;
- Large Performance Hall with separate dance and drama studios
- Interactive whiteboard and wireless access in every teaching space
- 800 PCs in total throughout the building
- Outstanding TV Studio with Green Screen and 3D technology
- Large Learning Resource Centre with Library and independent learning areas
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- All-weather 3G pitch (installed in 2020)
- Village Green for external performances and events
- Well equipped outdoor classrooms with features that support the environment
- Large dining facilities with healthy eating options
- Large sports hall along with eight external pitches, multi-use games area and a changing village
- Interactive and music therapy rooms with support bases for visiting therapists
- Post 16 Carlbury Centre
- Enhanced facilities supporting a fully inclusive curriculum within every block
- Sacred space to promote multi-faith development and allow for quiet reflection
In addition, The Education Village site is covered by CCTV; both internal and externally whilst secure access control points are also installed throughout the building making The Education Village an extreme safe and secure facility in which our teachers teach and our young people learn.
Booking our facilities
The All-weather 3G pitch is available for private bookings (via a private company). If you would like to enquire about a booking please go to https://educationvillage3g.schoolbookings.co.uk.
The Swimming Pool and some of
our Halls are available for private bookings (via a private company) outside of school hours. If
you would like to enquire about a booking please go to: