EVAT Board of Trustees
Members meet annually.
- to appoint Directors.
- to agree changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- to appoint the internal and external auditors for the Trust
The Board of Trustees
The Board meets at least five times each year.
- general control and management of the administration of the Trust and to comply with the provision of the master funding agreement.
- to ensure the quality of educational provision across the Trust;
- to challenge and monitor the performance of all of the Academies within the Trust
- to manage the Trust's finances and property;
- to employ staff and be responsible for health and safety
- to comply with both charity and company law;
- to manage and comply with the obligations contained within the Funding Agreement.
Some of the functions of the Board are delegated to Committees, for example the Finance and Resources Committee.
More information about the role of the Trust's Members, Trustees and Committees can be found in the Terms of Reference.
Terms of Reference for Members, Board and Committees